Zoosh Me!™ is a web design business committed to help startups, small businesses, artists, professionals, churches and charities get their unique message across. I believe these often ignored voices have got something to bring into the public life that could make our world a better place. Their creative visions and thoughtful business strategies can save us from general apathy in our society and an uncertain economical climate. Given a chance, they might be the superheroes we have all been waiting for.
Websites from just £40 for a limited time!
I'm planning to release a template-based web design service beginning with 1st of March 2012. However, in order to create templates that will appeal to a larger public I need to do some research on specific industries and organisation types (music, design, photography, beauty and hair-dresser salons, boutiques, churches, charities etc.). The best way to do the required research is actually to build websites for a number of customers.
Building a custom-designed website always starts with an interview during which the business or organisational values of the customer are identified. Then a few objectives for the website are agreed upon. Finally, the web designer delivers a solution that will meet his customer's needs. All serious web design studios do this interview at the beginning of a project. They would charge a few £100s just for that. Then they would charge a few more £100s or £1,000s for the final project.
Since this interview and execution of a few websites are essential to my research, I am willing to bring prices five times lower than what they are on the market. For £40 you can get a professional one-page website and for £200 a website with up to six different page types. Hosting is included for the first year. This is unprecedented in web design but as I have just said, I am doing it for research purposes. After the 1st of March prices will increase considerably. So don't miss this unique opportunity.
- You agree to one hour interview. This is for your benefit. It helps me deliver a website that represents you.
- You pay 50% just after we've both agreed on the project. You'll pay the remaining 50% when your website is online.
- Your website stays on my server. This is to ensure full compatibility with the software I use.
- You cannot use the graphics in any other projects (business cards, head letters, enewsletters, t-shirts, mugs, etc.) To do this you will need to purchase an extended license.
- In case of too high demand or if the customer requires a too complex website, I reserve the right to decline a project.